For Our Visitors
No patient should have to face an illness alone. The support of family and friends is an integral part of the healing process. Hôpital Montfort recognizes the important role that family and friends play in the well-being of patients and appreciates the physical, psychological and moral support that they provide.
In order to reduce the risk of infection, promote the convalescence of patients and maintain a calm and pleasant environment, we ask our visitors to:
- respect the visiting hours;
- be discreet when walking in the hallways;
- avoid making noise;
- ensure that children under 14 are accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times;
- avoid smoking in any building or anywhere on hospital grounds;
- avoid using perfume or scented products;
- avoid bringing any product containing latex (ex. balloons) to the hospital.